You want to learn more about shipping costs, payment methods etc.?
Here you find all relevant information.
Your parcels will leave our warehouse within 1-3 working days after your order confirmation. Once the shipment leaves the warehouse you will receive an email with a tracking code to have a real-time information about the shipping status. If you have further questions feel free to contact us.
Zone 1 (DHL):
Deliveries are free of charge for order amounts exceeding 50,- EUR
Zone 2 (DHL):
Zone 3 (DHL):
Zone 4 (DHL):
Zone 5 (TNT/FedEx):
For all countries that are not listed in Zones 1-4 the shipping costs depend on the weight of the parcels. You can find the actual shipping costs when in the cart once you have added your items.
We offer the following payment methods:
- Credit Card
- Prepayment - Bank transfer
We execute your order once we register your payment on our bank account. Unpaid orders will be reserved for 30 days. After that time we will delete unpaid orders.
Please Bitte remit the total invoice amount to the following bank account:
Recipient: VitaJuwel GmbH
Bank: Bodenseebank Lindau
Purpose: Your Client ID and order number. You can find this info on the order confirmation.
- Cash on delivery only for orders within Germany (Additional COD charge: 5,00 EUR)
DHL will charge addtional costs of 2,00 EUR for each parcel that will be handed over by the courier. This charge won't be noted on our invoice. Depend on your order volume the shipment may contain more than one parcel.
Please keep in mind that we only accept payment on the total amount of the order, free of eventual bank charges. All prices are including VAT if applicable.
Terms of Revocation
Right of revocation
For all orders within the European Union you have the right to withdraw from this agreement within fourteen days without stating a reason. The period of revocation is fourteen days from the date on which the goods were accepted by you or by a third party appointed by you, who is not the carrier. In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must notify us (VitaJuwel GmbH, Westpark 18, 88175 Scheidegg, Germany, [email protected], Phone: +49 (0)8381 / 306410, Fax: +49 (0)8381 / 30641 10) accordingly in an unequivocal statement (e.g. letter sent by post or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from the agreement. Sending notification of your intention to exercise your right of revocation prior to expiry of the period of revocation shall be sufficient to comply with the period of revocation.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this agreement, we shall refund all payments that we have received from you, excluding delivery costs without undue delay and within fourteen days at the latest from the date on which we received the notice of revocation. For this refund we use the same method of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged any fees for this refund. We may refuse the refund until the goods have been returned to us or until such time as you have provided evidence that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us without undue delay and, at all events, within fourteen days at the latest from the date on which you notified us of your withdrawal from the agreement. The deadline shall be deemed to have been complied with if the goods are dispatched prior to expiry of the deadline.
The immediate costs of returning the goods shall be borne by you. You shall only be required to compensate any loss of value if said loss of value can be attributed to any unnecessary handling of the goods for the purpose of testing the condition, properties and functionality of said goods.
Terms and Conditions
1. All deliveries, services, and offerings of VitaJuwel GmbH are carried out according to the following terms and conditions of business. They are valid latest with the acceptance of goods or services.
2. These terms and conditions of business also maintain validity for all future business transactions, even if they were not explicitly agreed upon again.
3. Contrary or differing conditions of the customer are not accepted by us unless explicitly agreed upon in writing.
4. Our terms and conditions of business maintain validity, even if we are aware of contrary or differing conditions of the customer and if we deliver without reservations.
5. The written acceptance by VitaJuwel GmbH is the decisive factor for the scope of delivery and service. Later additions, amendments, and changes need the written confirmation by VitaJuwel GmbH.
6. As far as no explicit changes are agreed upon in writing, only the below conditions valid:
II. Offers and Prices
1. Offers entailed in brochures, advertisements, etc. are – especially concerning pricing – subject to change and not binding. VitaJuwel GmbH abides by especially prepared offers for 30 calendar days.
2. All prices are valid ex works (EXW) including packaging, but without shipping costs as well as potential transport insurance.
3. In addition to the price, the respective Value Added Tax (VAT – Mehrwertsteuer) is due.
4. VitaJuwel GmbH reserves the right to change the prices accordingly, if after signing of the contract costs decrease or increase, especially due to tariff agreements or changes in materials pricing. These changes in costs will be demonstrated to the buyer on demand. The buyer retains the right to withdraw from the contract in case of price increases.
III. Terms of Payment
1. Generally, the payment is cash on delivery or transfer in advance. Without further reasoning, VitaJuwel GmbH reserves the right to exclude the payment option of cash on delivery. Purchase orders are only granted if prerequisites in numeral 2. and 3. below are fulfilled.
2. Purchase orders / orders on account are only possible after written confirmation by VitaJuwel GmbH. Invoices are payable within 10 days as of date of invoice, without deductions, free domicile VitaJuwel GmbH. The delivery and the billing address have to be identical and lay within Germany.
3. Only when the billing amount is received in the accounts of VitaJuwel GmbH and paid in full, the invoice is considered paid. VitaJuwel explicitly reserves the right to deny acceptance of letters of credit or checks.
4. If the customer is not fulfilling the payment obligations, VitaJuwel GmbH is entitled to claim the remainder of the debt payable. If the remainder of the debt is not paid immediately, the customer’s right to use the delivered goods expires. VitaJuwel GmbH is entitled to either reclaim the delivered goods without forgoing their financial claims until they are fulfilled or to withdraw from the contract. In case of repossession of delivered goods, all costs are borne by the customer. In case of withdrawal from the contract, the customer needs to compensate VitaJuwel GmbH for using the delivered goods and potentially pay a reduction in value.
5. Customer complaints only entitle the customer to retain money for the particular contractual agreement. Only such claims that are undisputed or legally binding entitle the customer to retain payment.
1. Delivery dates and periods that are agreed upon either in a binding or non-binding manner require the written form and can only be arranged with VitaJuwel GmbH directly, not with any of their representatives or vicarious agents. If not otherwise mentioned, an unbinding delivery date is agreed upon.
2. The delivery period starts with sending the order confirmation. The delivery period is maintained if the delivered goods left the factory at its end, or if the shipping can not take place due to reasons beyond the control of VitaJuwel GmbH, if the notification of availability for shipping was issued. If forces of nature beyond control of VitaJuwel – as long as they impact the timely production and delivery – hinder the observation of delivery dates and periods, they are extended accordingly. The same holds true under such circumstances for suppliers of VitaJuwel.
3. In case the customer is in default of acceptance or culpably violates the obligation to co-operate, VitaJuwel GmbH is entitled to demand payment of damages including additional costs incurred. In default of acceptance, VitaJuwel is entitled, and after a reasonable grace period notification was given, to dispose of the items at their discretion, and deliver other items either at a later point or withdraw from the contract. The right to further claims remains. Insofar the reasons for the default of acceptance are with the customer, the risk of accidental drowning or worsening of the purchased or deliverer items is passed to the customer at the time of default.
4. VitaJuwel GmbH is liable according to the special legal provisions as long as the underlying contract is a firm deal. Potential liability claims by the customer against VitaJuwel GmbH resulting from not fulfilling contractual agreements need to be named in amount at the time of contractual agreement. According to law, VitaJuwel GmbH is also liable for default of delivery as long as the customer, resulting from the default, has the right to withdraw from the contract. According to law, liability exists in cases of intentional or grossly negligent contract violations resulting in default of delivery.
5. Insofar the default of delivery is not resulting from an intentional contract violation by VitaJuwel GmbH, the liability for damages is limited to preconceivable typical damages. According to law, VitaJuwel GmbH is liable if the default of delivery is caused due to culpably violating essential parts of the contractual obligations; in this case, the liability is limited to the preconceivable typical damages.
V. Delivery, Transfer of Perils
1. When delivering, the risk is passed to the customer latest when the goods are shipped. In case of delays caused by the customer, the risk is born by the customer as of the time of readiness for shipment. Shipping risk is born by the customer.
2. Delivered goods, even when showing minor damages, are to be accepted by the customer. All shipments that display visible damages at time of receipt have to be objected to immediately in writing and the extent of damages recorded. The customer needs to notify VitaJuwel GmbH immediately after discovering damages that can not be discovered even with careful examination.
3. VitaJuwel GmbH is entitled to partial deliveries and partial services.
VI. Liability, Warranty
1. Liability is only applicable to damages developing and occurring within the territory of the Federal Republic of Germany. Any further liability beyond what it mentioned below is excluded.
2. As soon as a deficiency of the purchased items exists, VitaJuwel GmbH may opt for supplementary performance either by removal of defects or delivering replacement items free of defects. In case of removal of defects, the extent of expenditure is limited to the purchase price. If the supplementary performance – despite attempting removal of defects – fails twice, the customer may opt to withdraw from the contract or reduce the price.
3. VitaJuwel GmbH points out that the used gemstones are natural products that may vary in shape and color. Potentially, natural exudations may appear that do not affect use of the end product. It does not present a deficit or entitlement to claim liability defects.
4. According to law, VitaJuwel GmbH is liable as long as the customer files claims based on intent or gross negligence.
5. Except for intentional and gross negligent violation, the liability of VitaJuwel GmbH is limited to the predictable, contract-typical direct damages. VitaJuwel GmbH is not liable for damages that were not caused directly based on the delivered goods; in particular VitaJuwel GmbH is not liable for loss of gains or other asset damages of the buyer.
6. The liability due to culpably violating life, body, or health and the liability according to the Product Liability Act remains intact. As long as no other agreement is made, any further liability is excluded.
7. No warranty is provided for damages resulting from the following reasons: inappropriate or incorrect use; disregard of the product information by customers or third parties; natural wear; faulty or negligent treatment; improper means of operation; chemical, electro-chemical, or electric influences, as long as they are not caused by VitaJuwel GmbH.
8. The warranty becomes void if the customer, or someone ordered by the customer, changes and/or repairs the instruments without explicit written confirmation from VitaJuwel GmbH or authorization, as long as the malfunction is related to it.
9. For the duration of the terms provided by law, VitaJuwel GmbH ensures as of transfer of perils, that the delivered items are free of defect according to the latest technology.
10. The legal warranty periods for claims of defects are valid – for commercial buyers the warranty period is always one year. In the event of a delivery recourse in accordance with §§ 478, 479 BGB (German Civil Code), the legal statute of limitation applies.
11. As far as the liability by VitaJuwel GmbH is excluded or limited, the same is valid in regard to personal liability of the employees, representatives, and vicarious agents of VitaJuwel GmbH.
VII. Reservation of Property Rights, Right to Withdraw from the Contract
1. Until all principal and incidental claims of a delivery contract are paid, VitaJuwel GmbH reserves the property right. The customer keeps the property safe for VitaJuwel GmbH.
2. If the customer behaves contrary to the contract, VitaJuwel GmbH is entitled to demand return of the delivered goods.
3. In case of garnishment or other interventions of third parties, the customer has to point out the property of VitaJuwel GmbH and needs to notify VitaJuwel GmbH immediately. As far as the third party is unable to reimburse VitaJuwel GmbH for the judicial and extra-judicial costs incurred, the customer has to bear these.
4. The enforceability of property rights as well as the garnishment of the delivered goods through VitaJuwel GmbH is not considered as a withdrawal from the contract.
VIII. Protection of Data, Privacy
All information that VitaJuwel GmbH obtains in relation to the business are treated confidentially.
1. As long as the customer is entrepreneur and is reselling the bought products to third-party entrepreneurs, who sell the products via distant selling (especially teleshopping, e-commerce, catalogue ordering), the customer is obligated to obtain the permission of VitaJuwel GmbH prior to reselling.
2. The permission may only be withheld if VitaJuwel GmbH has important reasons on hand.
3. If numeral 1. above is breached, the customer forfeits a contractual penalty of Euro 25,000.00 with each singular act deemed as an individual infringement (Fortsetzungszusammenhang).
X. Jurisdiction, Place of Fulfillment, Applicable Law
1. Munich is the exclusive jurisdiction for all differences deriving directly or indirectly from the contractual relationship. The same is valid if the customer does not have general jurisdiction in country, or moved his residence or customary domicile to a foreign country after signing of contract, or whose customary domicile is unknown at the time of filing charges.
2. Place of fulfillment for all payments by the customer is Munich.
3. All privities of contract between VitaJuwel GmbH and the customer is based on the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. The validity of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG – UN-Kaufrecht) is explicitly excluded.
XI. Partial Invalidity
Should any part of these terms and conditions of business be invalid, or become invalid, the remaining terms and conditions are still effective in law. The customer and VitaJuwel GmbH agree on terms and conditions to replace the invalid ones, that are similar and approach the same economic results. Should this be impossible, they are replaced by the terms and conditions of the current valid legal regulations.
As of: 2018 by Vitajuwel GmbH